Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Sub-60 10K Challenge | Off Track

I missed my run yesterday. The fiance and I went to the movies to watch Man of Steel and I missed my workout window :(

Which means I have to make up for it tonight. And then run again tomorrow.

I feel soooooo out of whack today. And I know it's because I slept late - organizing my wedding entourage dress pegs until 1 AM. I was blissfully carried away, looking at lovely chiffon dresses.

As a consequence, I woke up at 10:30 AM. Not being up by 7 AM always throws me off-kilter.

I do not feel like running tonight. Everything feels heavy. And blah. And ughhhhh.

But I know I'll feel worse if don't run. So I will. In a bit.

..........Perhaps a cup of coffee might perk me up a bit .......... It's 6:59, I will be out the door by 7:15.........This cup of coffee tastes wonderful.........7:05..........Jersey and running shorts are on.........Socks......Shoes.

And off I go.

8:23 PM

And I'm BAAAAACK!

Well. That was painful.*

But totally worth it!

Nothing like a good run to bring the biorhythms back in balance :)

A good night's sleep to follow!







*Workout today was called, Up the Clock : 1 min fast/1 min slow, 2 min fast/2 min slow, 3 min fast/3 min slow, 4 min fast/4 min slow, 5 min fast. 

No comments: